ptooey, he said...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Babble-O-Rama

Another weekend *poof* gone. Wow. It's almost August. What the hell do I do with my life?

Had a great time this weekend. The company picnic was pleasant and laid-back. The airshow on Sunday was spectacular, if a little on the warm side. The high temp at the airport was 97, which made it a bit uncomfortable on the tarmac. It was worth it.

I want an F-15. If I post a Paypal link, do you suppose anyone would donate a few bucks to the cause?

I'm taking this Friday off from work. We're going to take our pathetic little camper into the mountains with my cousin and her family. They've got several acres of property in a really neat area outside of Laramie, Wyoming. Should be fun.

A is now officially fully recovered from the pox. She's back to her old self and seemed to have a really good time yesterday watching the planes. That has to be overwhelming for a little kid. There were supposedly 16,000 people there. All of them were sweating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home