ptooey, he said...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Randomness

- I met one of our new neighbors in the house to the south of us over the weekend. It's a strange situation again, but certainly seems to be better than the previous one. The house was purchased by twin brothers. They are both firemen, and appear to be in their mid-twenties. The one I met seemed very pleasant, and they are VERY quiet. So that's good.

- hiccup met our new neighbor to the north. Apparently, Weightlifterguy has now rented the house to his niece. The niece volunteered that she "needed a place to live because she was kicked out of her apartment." Oh, joy.

- One of our employees is extremely obese and smokes heavily. She gets winded walking from her car to the door of the center. That just makes me sad.

- We have been working very hard for about the last month, finishing our basement living room. It's almost done now. We just need to put a coat of paint on the ceiling and one wall, then we're ready to install some flooring. I can't wait to finish!

- I have been without access to my treadmill and weight machine during the basement project. I really can't wait to have those back!

- My dad gave me new speakers for Christmas. I am in love with them.

- One of our newly hired employees has such a ridiculous surname that it's all I can do to keep from busting up every time I see her.

- It is bitterly cold and windy outside. I would like to have summer now.

- Yesterday evening, hiccup and I were in our bedroom, talking. C walked in, shouted "FIRE IN THE HOLE!", turned around, farted, then walked back out of the room, closing the door behind her. That child is very strange.

- Yeah, that's probably about it. I don't know that I can get any more random than that last one.

4 Comments:

  • OMG! lol

    Fire in the hole!

    I'm so glad my daughter isn't the only one who does that. K was in the middle of a conversation the other day and said "Hang on, I gotta bust a Grumpy!". After which she proceeded to bust all seven of the dwarves. Oy.

    My husband, of course, responds with "good one!". Double Oy.

    The rest sounds relatively OK. I think you'll survive the winter

    ((hug))

    By Blogger Beanie, at Thu Jan 17, 12:11:00 PM  

  • Fire in the hole! Bust a grumpy!

    I'm just sitting here laughing at those two. You and Beanie have a coupla firecrackers!

    I want to know what the ridiculous surname is, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 17, 01:23:00 PM  

  • I think that the funniest thing about the gaspassing driveby was that she walked all the way across the house to share that with us.


    Alison - I'll e-mail you the name. It's too good to keep to myself.

    By Blogger ptooey, at Thu Jan 17, 03:38:00 PM  

  • Flageolet!

    Ali's kids are firecrackers, too.

    I'd love to know the surname, too. Please?

    By Blogger bhd, at Thu Jan 17, 05:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home