ptooey, he said...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Gone Bikin'

I'm taking off this afternoon for my bicycle excursion into the high country. From the looks of the weather forecast, it might be a bit on the chilly side for this evening's camping. There's a fair chance that we might get snowed on early tomorrow morning. It's not exactly what I wanted while sleeping in a tent.

All in all, I think it will be worth it. I've never been through the area before, and everyone I've talked to says it's spectacular. I don't know if I'll be able to take a camera along for the ride (other than my phone cam). If I do, I'll make sure to post some photos.

As a sidenote, kids entertain me to no end. Last night, I watched the three year old wandering around the house with a pair of headphones on. Periodically, she would stop and stick the headphone jack into random objects. Just checking what they sound like, I guess. I never did ask.

2 Comments:

  • Good Luck on your trip. I hope the camera works into the plan. would love to see some countryside. Be safe.

    and i am with you on the three year olds being entertaining. I have one living with me too. its a great thing. last night he was making eggs in the bathtub with soap. :wink:

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at Fri Aug 25, 10:24:00 AM  

  • Three year olds are great.

    Hope your trip is going well and the snow is staying away. I can only imagine biking through countryside that beautiful.

    By Blogger Anna, at Sat Aug 26, 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home