ptooey, he said...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Me So Sleepy

The fire is, for all practical intents and purposes, out. There were 5 cabins lost, 4 outbuildings and a barn also burned. Considering the fire and the proximity to homes, it's amazing there weren't many more.

On a completely unrelated note, I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up at a little before 3 AM and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm up by 4:30 most mornings, so you wouldn't think it would be that big a deal. But I'll be lucky to make it through the day with my eyes open.

The weekend was busy. Apparently, we felt like compensating for last weekend's slow pace and relative slothfulness. The basement shower is grouted. I'm going to have a bit of taping and texturing before I can paint and get the thing usable, but it's close now.

I'm too sleepy to write anything interesting.

*yawn*

1 Comments:

  • okay where is the fire? and a new shower. don't kid yourself. that's interesting stuff.

    good to find you blogging. you are added to my list. :wink:

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at Mon Aug 21, 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home