ptooey, he said...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'll Show You Mine if...

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a music nut. It's not unusual for me to be listening to music 12 to 14 hours a day. I live for it.

One of the things that frustrates me is that there is so much good stuff out there that I'll never get to hear because of the limitations of distribution or geographical isolation. I've got a lot of CDs by great bands that had a short run locally, or that I just heard about by random happenstance.

I thought it might be fun to put a couple of links out there, so here goes -

Rexway/Mike Mitchell - heavy metal cowpunks. The songs Thursday and The Owl are downloadable and are very good.

More from Rexway - Christmas for Cowboys is downloadable. Kinda hokey, but catchy.

Janitor Bob and the Armchair Cowboys - lots of hidden treasures on this site. There are links to live videos on the front page and if you hit the discography section and hit "Live in Pieces" there are several free mp3s. I highly recommend their Happy Song from Love Your Mind

There. Anyone got anything cool to share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home