ptooey, he said...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What's the Point?

Someone at work had left printed out a forwarded e-mail collection of witticisms on the break room table. Really entertaining stuff like:

- "Men are just like laxatives. They irritate the crap out of you."
- "Men are just like bananas. They soften with age."
- "Men are just like mascara. They run at the first sign of emotion."

I threw it away. Not because I don't have a sense of humor, but because I feel that it's pointless for us to take these kind of swipes. A lot of what was written on that was not very creative. A lot of it was very crude. It wasn't appropriate for work.*

See, my favorite person in the whole wide world happens to be of the opposite sex. Not only do I not feel compelled to insult her, I really, genuinely like her. Also, sometimes she lets me touch her goodies.

Yes, there are differences between the sexes. Is that so bad?



*Jeebus, I have become management.

1 Comments:

  • Um...no. You're just a decent human being. That kind of crap is stone-age, no matter who feels compelled to leave it in the break room.

    Of course, I'm also management, so who knows if I'm qualified to comment here? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Aug 11, 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home