ptooey, he said...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Too Tired to Think in a Linear Fashion

Well, we survived it. There were three visits with the in-laws during the last 2 weeks, and we made it through with no casualties. Christmas was the usual amount of kidchaos, but I think they had a good time.
I finally convinced my parents to spring for broadband internet. I didn't think it would ever happen.
I think I slept roughly an hour and 45 minutes last night. I don't know why. The father-in-law brought a huge prime rib roast yesterday. Perhaps it's beef poisoning.
I am wiped the heck out today.
Go toss Mitchell a few bucks, would ya? He's just that good. I checked into it. Artists using the MyMusicBlaster service that he has linked on his myspace site get 65% of the dough for the tunes purchased through the service. Unbeatable, as far as I'm concerned. Whether they think so or not, major labels really don't need the megabucks they're raking in. These unsigned artists are where it's at, and services like this WILL revolutionize the way music is marketed.

The radio outside my office is playing a Captain and Tennille song...I think I will go be sick now.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home