ptooey, he said...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nemesis

For three and a half years now, we've fought. We've quibbled nearly every time we've tried to work together. I can't understand why it's been so difficult for you to cooperate. It seemed that even the simplest tasks have been beyond your capability. At times, these encounters have almost become physically violent.

It was inevitable that you would eventually be given your walking papers. I just don't know why it took so long for someone to finally decide that they'd had enough of your belligerance.

I met your replacement today. They are everything you were not. Eager, straightforward, efficient. Yes, I think we'll get along fine.

Yes, we've got a new copier now. You can eat it, Pitney Bowes DL200.

3 Comments:

  • ahhh, I know the story. For us, it was Brother.
    no one wants to admit they made that bad decision. We all try to live with it and we all suffer. Time to move on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Nov 21, 03:42:00 PM  

  • ah... i want to wheel the epson large format down the staircase...

    but that is my story! glad you have a replacement.

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at Mon Nov 27, 03:35:00 PM  

  • Jrz : Brother handles our faxing. I don't consult him as much, but he doesn't seem to have a much better work ethic than Pitney Bowes.

    Mel: I only wish I could have killed it personally. The new one seems nice enough.

    By Blogger ptooey, at Mon Nov 27, 03:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home