ptooey, he said...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Because I Was Awake Too Early, That's Why

I find that there's a fine line between early morning and the middle of the freaking night. This "morning" I managed to find myself on the wrong side of the division line. We had a shipment scheduled here at 4:00 AM, so I was up and at 'em at 2:45. That, folks, is not morning - even for me.

I haven't really felt much like writing for a while now. I'm not sure why. Could be that I'm just not feeling terribly interesting. I've been a bit under the weather for most of this week, so that's part of it.

I'm starting to feel a bit better today, so I've got THAT going for me.
We're in the midst of preparing for another visit from the in-laws this weekend. Pray for ptooey.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home