ptooey, he said...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Long Overdue Freecycle Redux

urgent need of playpin for my kids


i would appreciate it if someone could help me today and get
me aplaypin i am going on cleaning jobs and really need one
to put my twoyoungest in the playpin while i clean my at my
jobsites. please someone help me. i just started my cleaning
business and didnt think of needinga playpin but i would greatly
appreciate it if someone could help me out i will pick it up
immediately thank you melinda

3 Comments:

  • Oh, my.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Oct 03, 02:23:00 PM  

  • "Dang! I just realized I have kids! And they wreck other people's houses same as they wreck my house!"

    By Blogger Beanie, at Wed Oct 03, 08:59:00 PM  

  • I think what disturbs me most about this is the fact that she notes she wants to use it for her two youngest children. I wonder how old they are, how close in age they are, and what in the world she intends to do with the older one(s). I'll keep an eye out for listings like "Wanted: handcuffs or duct tape".

    By Blogger ptooey, at Thu Oct 04, 07:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home