ptooey, he said...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Autumn?

It wasn't a bad weekend at all. I got a lot of stuff done around the house that I've been meaning to do for quite a while. We also had our first snowfall of the year. There were just a few flakes at our house, but it looks like the top of the mountain got about 6 inches. The kids got to make snowmen at our friends' house on the mountain yesterday. It was 89 degrees on Wednesday, 86 on Thursday, and snowing on Saturday. Wyoming weather is fun like that.

2 Comments:

  • I was in Wyoming once, wearing a sundress in the morning and in the evening we had a snowstorm. It was crazy beautiful. (Oh yeah, there was hail in between!)

    By Blogger Anna, at Thu Sep 21, 05:39:00 AM  

  • I have experienced snow somewhere in the state during every month but August. I came very close to checking August off of my list on my bike trip last month, but it didn't happen. There's always next year.

    By Blogger ptooey, at Thu Sep 28, 11:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home