ptooey, he said...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Unwanted Advice

It happens to everyone, I'm sure. But I'm getting overtired of well-meaning people telling me how badly I'm screwing up and how I can fix it.

If I occasionally get a Snickers bar from the vending machine, I don't really need 2 or three overweight biddies telling me how many calories are in that thing. I ran 4 miles this morning, how about you?

Yes, I drink coffee. I drink a LOT of coffee. Yes, I am aware that I probably drink too much coffee, and I know all of the potential pitfalls of my addiction. Clear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely unrelated note (heh), the NBC early news showed a graphic headline this morning reading something like "Such and Such Asks for the Withdrawl of Iraqi Troops"

"Y'all gwonnow. Git outta heeyah."

4 Comments:

  • calculate how many calories you burn running 4 miles, and tell them just how many calories that is and you need to eat so you don't lose weight.

    or just call them the food police.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Oct 25, 03:05:00 PM  

  • i would call them the food natzis myself. and tell them to look the other way if they are jealous.

    damn i am tired too. all the time. I think three year olds zap us while we sleep to get our energy.

    By Blogger Mermaid Melanie, at Wed Oct 25, 05:38:00 PM  

  • Maybe if I just growl at them, they'll leave me alone.

    By Blogger ptooey, at Thu Oct 26, 10:25:00 AM  

  • I'm more interested in the withdrawl of American troops from Irag.

    The Iraqis can stay right there, thank you very much.

    It is, after all, their country.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Oct 29, 07:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home